FOR TEEN FATHERS
The BCIU’s ELECT Fatherhood Initiative aims to increase awareness of the importance of fathers in the lives of their children; foster better relationships among fathers, their children, and their families; and strengthen the family bond.
The program also assists young fathers in establishing and/or increasing visitation with their child.
- Fathering support group
- Instruction in anger management and conflict management
- Self-discipline instruction
- Social skills and improving relationships
- Child health and safety instruction
- Life-skills training and family budgeting
- Helping participants to establish paternity, if needed
- Job readiness and job search component
- Mentoring, tutoring, and homework assistance
Students are seen biweekly at a minimum, more frequently if necessary.
Lisa Jims - 610-987-8628 - email@example.com
Christina DeJesus - 610-987-8629 - firstname.lastname@example.org